CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

WaNtEd : A Friend.

8 lost souls found themselves in my mirror....:

ruSh.Me said...

AWW.... So many posts.. I have 169 items to read in the reader..and 27 mails..yet you keep on posting new thing and I have to comment..

This is very very cute..by the way!!!

Crafty Shines said...

aww! i know these bears have a name...like a brand name...can't remember! they're such perfect greeting material! had once used them on a card i made for my bf :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! still feeling lonely? That's not at all fair. I'm with u na, what's the problem then? email me if you wish. We can talk on phones too, if u don't mind.

coffeeismypoison said...

@Rush.me: Madame now that ur here...U better write something for me to comment about!!

@Crafty shines: they do too! They r the cutest things right? I think they're called fuzzy moon bears :) I love them...I've always wanted a bigggg hugee fat one. to hold while i sleep.

@JAy A: thats so very sweet of u :) but i was thinking more of a...non-virtual friend. someone i cud hang out with, go for coffee with, watch a movie with. I have none. I don't mind talking with u over the phone but my BF will. :( virtual is ok!!

Anonymous said...

You need a friend? Here I am!

coffeeismypoison said...

@ Meera : YAY! Thank u...for being so sweet :o)

Solilo said...

Awww....here I am now. Little late though.

coffeeismypoison said...

@solilo: Never to late!!! Thank u!!