CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

PrEsEnTs!



I Love presents! Especially meaningful presents...wherein a lot of thought has gone into what the gift should be...Because although I ALWAYS appreciate the thought...the simple fact that someone has thought of me and spent money and/or time on trying to make me feel good...

Why the whole presents blog?

Well I got my first ever PAYCHECK! And I couldn't stop staring at it. And even before I'd recieved the cheque, I had gifts picked out for those important to me, or my life.

So I got presents for My mom, My next door neighbour aunty without whose support it'd be real tough living alone in a city like New Delhi, Then my little sister far away in college, My better half [cum best pal cum BF] and his older sister [whom I promised I'd love the same way I did my own little sis and I do too.]...

Silk organza Cream and gold V.Fancy B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Dupattas for the four ladies and for my buddy... the Computer Geek...a New laptop cooling stand cum adjustable desk and A Black keyboard for his Desktop Pc. Its a surprise and I hope to goodness they all like...well...everything.

The best part about giving gifts is when you get to see the "ooHs and AAhs!!" and happy smiles on people's faces.

There are others, also v.important to me, but Far...So For them, A big THANK YOU...for all your love, care, support...and help. Thanks for making me feel great about everything especially when the chips are down...! This includes all the people who read AND Comment on my blog...even the lovely new people...Thank you! :o)[because it keeps me going...]

10 lost souls found themselves in my mirror....:

Solilo said...

That was such a thoughtful thing to do. Only when you are far you miss your dear ones the more.

Unknown said...

Sweta I have experienced that 'surprised' feeling after a long time. And funny part is that it came from you.A lovely surprise....which has so many thots involved in it.
You are just amazing at this!

Love you hon!

FATAMORGANA said...

Hi,.... How are you today? nice to visit here.

coffeeismypoison said...

@Solilo : Thanks Solilo...Distance is distance...be it an hour away or not...yeah? They loved my gifts n well more so they liked the thoughtfullness. Thats means the world...

@nick: You mean the fact that I can never keep a secret from u? Well this was v.v.hard but totally worth it~! I love thinking up ways to show you how special u are. mwah. You are totally worth it!!!

coffeeismypoison said...

@ Seti@wan : I'm good thanks...who r u...interesting nickaname..whats it mean?? Thanks for visiting my blog~

Anonymous said...

The best part about giving gifts is when you get to see the "ooHs and AAhs!!" and happy smiles on people's faces.


Any time !!! gifts not just please others but their approval please u all more !! and oh ! congratd for ur paycheck !! :)


wats ur name dearie ?

Crafty Shines said...

oooh! me love giving gifts too! esp personalised ones!

ur loved ones r so so lucky to have a thoughtful person like u in their lives! :) the gifts sound really nice, plus the fact that they're from ur first paycheck!

what about google's gift?! (am such a doggie maniac!!!)

coffeeismypoison said...

@ Pretty me: My name is Singh, Sweta Singh :D thanks!!! They were so happy! couldn't see my sister's reaction but BF's sis, my neighbour aunt...they were so pleased... and the BF's reaction is posted right here! MUSH!!

@Crafty shines: Thanks!! thats such a sweet thing to say! For google my love, I'm getting a GOOD QUALITY, indestructible Bright red collar, Dog biscuits and chewable toys! But I'll go with my better half cos the pet shops near his place! Can't wait!

Ruchika said...

you mean I wasn't worthy of presents? Not even a teeny weeny I lubbu email.

Sob sob sob.
*weepy disappointed hurt face*

coffeeismypoison said...

Ruch: Babe, u deserve more than An I lubbu mail. Much much more. N the next time u come to delhi, I'm getting u something YOU want. I know u've got far better taste than me and with u, i don't want to take a risk...samjhi. Now no crying!